Flying into Paris from Berlin on Friday morning or Thursday evening is recommended when planning a long weekend in Paris. The ultimate goal is to stay Thursday late afternoon through Tuesday morning, so your trip begins on a lovely Thursday afternoon.
Flying into Orly Airport and hopping on the metro is easy and the neighborhood you will be staying in will be The best places to run in Paris and remain active when you are in the city in order to remain balanced. A six pack of abs is in order when arriving in Paris, as well as an appreciation for martial arts and a transformation of the artist.
This history of Paris and where to stay near Orly Airport
Shopping Street Style in Paris
The street styles of Paris may be slightly different from the street styles of Berlin. Boulevard Saint Germain is known for its trendy and fashionable boutiques, as well as its high-end department stores. Here are some shopping destinations you might want to check out on Boulevard Saint Germain and the Saint–Germain-des-Prés area.
- Le Bon Marché: This iconic department store is a must-visit destination for luxury shopping. You’ll find a wide range of high-end brands, including Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and Dior.
- Galeries Lafayette: Another popular department store, Galeries Lafayette offers a wide range of fashion, beauty, and home goods. It’s a great place to shop for designer brands and unique souvenirs.
- Zadig & Voltaire: This French fashion brand is known for its edgy, rock-inspired aesthetic. You’ll find a range of clothing, accessories, and footwear for both men and women.
- Sandro: Another popular French fashion brand, Sandro offers a range of trendy and chic clothing for women. Their collection features a mix of classic pieces and on-trend styles.
- Maje: Maje is a women’s fashion brand known for its feminine, romantic aesthetic. You’ll find a range of clothing, accessories, and footwear that are perfect for dressing up or down.
- L’Occitane en Provence: This French beauty brand is known for its luxurious skincare and body care products. Their boutique on Boulevard Saint Germain is a great place to shop for gifts or treat yourself to some pampering.
Overall, Boulevard Saint Germain is a great destination for fashion and beauty shopping in Paris.
- Le Marais: This trendy neighborhood is home to a mix of high-end boutiques and independent shops. You’ll find a range of fashion, jewelry, and home decor stores, as well as cafes and restaurants.
- Saint-Germain-des-Prés: This neighborhood is known for its chic boutiques and stylish cafes. You’ll find a range of fashion, accessories, and home decor stores, as well as bookshops and art galleries.
- Rue de Rivoli: This busy street is home to a mix of high-end boutiques and popular chain stores. You’ll find a range of fashion, accessories, and beauty stores, as well as souvenir shops and cafes.
- Les Halles: This shopping center is located in the heart of Paris and offers a mix of fashion, accessories, and home goods. It’s a great place to shop for trendy styles and everyday essentials.
Leave a Reply